Socket Mobile offers the durable, high-performance SoMo 650Rx medical PDA, along with portable barcode scanners, RFID readers, and other mobile devices that can enable your healthcare facility to improve operations, contain costs and enhance patient care.
Our 2D and 1D barcode scanners work not only with the SoMo 650Rx, but also Apple iPad / iPhone / iPod touch, Android, BlackBerry, Windows PCs, and other devices popular among healthcare professionals.
For hygiene sensitive applications, we offer devices made with antimicrobial materials to provide an extra layer of protection to the equipment against the spread and multiplication of potentially harmful bacteria and microbes.
With Socket Mobile devices and applications from our healthcare software partners, your organization can:
- Increase patient safety with bedside medication verification (BPOC / eMAR), either with a handheld device or by adding a portable 2D / 1D barcode scanner to a tablet computer or cart on wheels
- Eliminate paperwork and improve reimbursement rates by automating nursing documentation at the point of care
- Enable clinicians to make smarter decisions with access to Electronic Medical Records (EMR), drug references, and plans of care anywhere within a facility or during home healthcare visits
- Improve communication among staff and accelerate the responsiveness of care (pager replacement)
- Increase the efficiency of medical equipment tracking, materials management, and facility inspections
Learn how the National Health Service (UK) uses the SoMo for healthcare audits.
Read how Khoury Pharmacy uses the SoMo for signature capture for medication deliveries.
Read a case study about nursing documentation at Good Samaritan long-term care facilities.
Learn about pager replacement at the National Health Service (UK) - page 21.
Discover how St. Clair Hospital saves lives with RFID and barcode medication administration.
Watch a video of blood inventory management at the Heinrich Heine University Hospital.
See a demonstration of the Alere epoc bedside blood testing system.