Government/Public Sector Solutions
Socket Mobile offers government and public sector agencies a flexible business mobility system optimized for use in a wide range of task-specific applications. Depending on your environment and security regulations you can choose the SoMo® 650 system configuration that meets your needs. The SoMo 650 can come Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® enabled or radio-free.
The radio-free configuration of our SoMo® 650DX handheld computer was designed specifically to transmit data by direct exchange to address the needs of workers in information-sensitive environments where security takes precedence over real-time data transmission.
In combination with the SoMo® 650DX, we also offer a unique selection of add-on peripherals, such as bar code scanners, RFID readers, plug-in modems and Ethernet cards. Together with the knowledge and applications of our vertical industry partners, Socket provides a cohesive and complete solution for the public sector marketplace.
A customized Socket business mobility system can help your organization:
- Meet standards for non-radio and high-security regulatory compliance
- Batch send and batch upload data quickly and securely
- Enable first responders to make fast, accurate decisions by having the information they need readily available
- Run demanding business applications, even several at the same time
- Reduce costs by standardizing and simplifying processes in the field
- Streamline asset tracking, field automation and inventory management
Learn how Washington D.C. public libraries use the Socket CHS barcode scanner with Apple iPad for mobile checkout.
Toll Free: 1 (800) 552-3300
EMEA/UK: +44 (0)7787 112109
Asia Pacific: +1-510-933-3122
Latin America: +1-510-933-3127
Back to Top